These terms and conditions will govern all issues that that may arise in relation to your access to https://techleaders.io (referred as TechLeaders.io) or use of its rating, review and listing services to get your business, products, or services reviewed, rated or benchmarked on trustworthiness, reputation, quality, skill sets, or other parameters, or use of these benchmarks, ratings, or listings to find the most suitable company for your projects, and/or use of forums, social media, and other resources or services (collectively referred as the Service) being offered on this website or the websites of its channel partners, subsidiaries, licensees, assignees, affiliates and service providers (collectively referred as the Collaborating Partners.
Please carefully review these terms and conditions before using any service being offered on the website. If you don’t agree with these terms and conditions, you may not use this website.
The website www.techleaders.io is being owned and operated by TechLeaders.io. The website offers a review, ranking, and listing service to the participating businesses/service providers in the IT sector or other service areas. The companies are benchmarked on trustworthiness, reputation, quality, skill sets, and other business matrices, including the feedback from their clients. The users of this website can use their location or other search criteria to find the most suitable/top ranking companies to handle their projects and simultaneously contact multiple companies to request price quotes or send messages.
However, TechLeaders.io shall never be a party to your relationship with the participating businesses being listed/ranked on this website. You should acknowledge that we are not providing our services as an agent or intermediary of any such party. Nothing on this website shall create or deemed as any kind of agent-principal, partnership, joint venture, or employer-employee relationship between the listed companies, vendors or service providers on this website.
You should acknowledge and consent thatTechLeaders.io or its directors, shareholders, officers, and employees will not be liable to you or to any third party for your decision to buy any product or service from the businesses listed on this website. All issues related to your interaction with the listed businesses, whether before or after the purchase of any third party product or service, shall be resolved by mutual negotiations with the respective service provider.
Accessing this website or using the Service shall be deemed as your consent to enter a legally binding agreement withTechLeaders.io. Clicking I Agree or related syntaxes, buttons or links on any part of this website or the interface of your computer/device shall be equivalent to your electronic signature, and bind you with these terms and conditions.
When you enter this agreement, it shall be deemed that you are at least 18 years old and otherwise qualified to enter a legally binding agreement, and if you are not, accessing this website or using the Service under the supervision and guidance of your legal guardians who shall enter this agreement on your behalf. However, minors of less than 13 years of age are not allowed to use this website/service.
TechLeaders.io may monitor your activities on the website, but it should not be obligated to do so. If we believe or become aware at any point that you have violated any provisions of this agreement or relevant laws, we may suspend your access to the website and prevent any further use of the Service. In cases of suspected behavior/activities, TechLeaders.io may take other proactive measures and disclose any information, content, recorded messages or communications to relevant authorities / third parties in its sole discretion.
TechLeaders.io reserves a right to determine the process and procedures of using the Service in its sole discretion.
Registration / Subscription
Access to the website/service shall be voluntary, but you may be required to register/subscribe with us for getting your company evaluated/listed on this website or using related features, resources or services being offered on this website.
When you register or subscribe to any service being offered by TechLeaders.io, you may be required to submit your personal information (name, contact number, email address and credit card details) or business matrices (project details/work details, quality of the work, trustworthiness of the company, support and technical skill, and clients, etc.). Your personal or business information will be collected solely for improving your experience on this website.
When you submit your personal/business information, or share any content (views, reviews, images, or presentations) on our forums, social media or other publicly accessible sections on the website, it shall be deemed as your warrant that submitted content is true, authentic, accurate, complete, updated and reliable to your knowledge, and you own the copyrights or duly authorized to share such information.
You may access this website using your LinkedIn login or create your account on the website. It shall be your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your login information. You shall be liable for all activities that might take place under your account. If you suspect any kinds of unauthorized access to your account, please immediately report the matter to our support executives at email@example.com. Prompt reporting of such issues will prevent or minimize your liabilities that may arise from any kinds of unauthorized access or activities on your account.
TechLeaders.io reserves a right to screen your personal or business profile/matrices (by inviting direct feedback from your clients or otherwise) before allowing you to use any service being offered on this website. If we believe or become aware at any point that you have submitted misleading, incomplete or fraudulent information, we may suspend or terminate your access/subscription and prevent you from using the service any further unless you comply with this agreement.
Nothing in this website shall grant you any rights to claim compensations on the ground that your access to the website was restricted in any manner or the Service, including the listed companies, resources, services, forums or social media failed to perform as per your expectations.
Third Party Services
All third party services, including your business relationship with the listed/ranked companies or use of public forums and social media on this website shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the respective service providers. Using any third party service on this website shall be deemed as your consent to accept the terms and conditions of the third party service provider. Please refer to the respective terms and conditions before using the services of any business entity being listed on this website.
This website may include services that may be accessed or used through mobile devices. You should acknowledge that your use of any service on your mobile device is subject to the standard charges, data rates and other fees of the respective mobile service carrier. Subject to their terms, you may not be able to use certain features or service on your mobile device.
When TechLeaders.io provides any software that has been developed or commercially made available by third parties like Google or Apple, all support, maintenance, claims, and warranties will be provided byTechLeaders.io as mentioned in the process and procedures of using third party software.
Pricing and Payment
All prices, subscription packages, promotional campaigns, and exclusive offers shall be subject to change without any prior notice. Continued use of the Service shall be deemed as your acceptance of the changed price.
TechLeaders.io reserves a right to charge certain fees for listing businesses on the website and offer subscription packages for evaluation, rating, and ranking of your business on this website. The participating businesses will be allowed to upgrade their subscription packages, when applicable, by paying the amount commensurate to the available subscription plan. The premium packages may be offered to provide better exposure to potential clients on the website.
The subscribed plan will be available on a recurring basis unless you cancel your account/subscription at least 48 hours before the subscription renewal date, and your credit card/payment instrument will be charged accordingly.
TechLeaders.io will not be liable for any charges or fees imposed by your card issuer bank, or financial institution for membership, overdraft, insufficient funds, over the credit limits, or otherwise. We are not liable for any disappointment/non-performance due to your failure to provide authentic payment details or any subsequent invalidity of your payment instrument.
Copyrights and Trademarks
Except your business profile/matrices and other user submissions, all content being featured on this website, including the texts, images, videos, graphics, descriptions, presentations, logos, icons, trademarks, service marks, scripts, applications, technology, listing/rating services and associated service names are owned byTechLeaders.io and its Collaborating Partners, fully protected by the copyright and trademark laws in the United States and related international conventions. Copyrights © 2018 TechLeaders.io. All Rights Reserved.
You are authorized to access/download the listed business profile, presentations, shared information or content for personal and non-commercial use, but nothing in this agreement shall grant you any license or rights, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, to edit, copy, reproduce, transfer or redistribute the accessed / downloaded content for selling, leasing, republishing, creating derivative work or exploiting it in any manner or media without obtaining a prior consent from TechLeaders.io. You are not allowed to alter the sequences of any presentation, description, pictures, videos or illustrations in the accessed / downloaded content, or to remove the copyrights, trademarks and relevant proprietary rights notice from such content.
You should always respect the proprietary rights, including the copyrights and trade or service marks of the listed businesses and service providers.
Any violation of this section while using the website/service, whether online or offline, will invoke the provisions of copyright violations and unauthorized use of protected content. You shall be solely responsible for any liability that may arise in relation to your copyright violations/unauthorized use of protected content on this website.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
TechLeaders.io holds a good faith that the users/visitors of this website will respect your copyrights, but if you believe that your copyrights/trademarks have been violated on this website, please notify us, and we will investigate all notices of alleged infringement as per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and relevant laws.
However, you are required to submit a DMCA notice regarding alleged infringement of your copyrights, and once received, we will investigate the matter and disable/remove access to any material, reference, link or activity that actually violated your proprietary rights on this website.
All inquiries or notices that are not compliant with DMCA will be ignored. Please make sure that your copyright infringement notice includes and complies with the following procedures/requirements:
- Proof/identification of copyrighted content that has been allegedly infringed.
- Description/location of the material where your copyrights have been infringed on this website.
- Your name, contact number, email, address, and other information that may be reasonably required for contacting you, if necessary.
- Your statement in good faith that use of copyrighted content has not been authorized by its owner, agent/s, or under any local, State or federal laws.
- Your statement under penalty of perjury that all the information in your DMCA notice is accurate, and you are the owner of the copyrighted work or duly authorized to act on behalf of its copyright owner/s.
- Your physical or electronic signature as the copyright owner or someone duly authorized to assert such infringement of copyrighted content.
- Once we receive your notice, we will remove / disable the content that actually infringed your copyrights. You should acknowledge that submitting a false DMCA notice may result in significant penalties as per the relevant laws in the United States.
If you believe that your User Content that was removed is not infringing, or that you are duly authorized to upload or use the content, you may send a written counter-notice containing the following information:
- Your name, address, contact details, and email address.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within the State of New York and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
Once we receive your counter-notice, within four weeks of notification regarding the removal or suspension of allegedly infringing content, we will take appropriate measures to restore the removed or disabled content within 10 business days, when it’s technically and practically feasible to do so. In case, the copyright owner initiates legal proceedings against the content owner and we are informed about the proceeding, we shall suspend the restoration of allegedly infringing content until the issue is resolved by the courts.
The website shall be used for lawful purposes only. The following activities, but not limited to, shall be strictly prohibited on the website:
- Any kinds of unethical solicitation, activities or use of the website.
- Sharing messages, emails or other content that you are otherwise not authorized to share or transmit under any law or contractual/fiduciary relationship with other parties.
- Sending unsolicited messages and emails that pertain to spamming with marketing messages or sharing unethical / illegal statements, testimonials, or information.
- Organizing surveys, gambling, pyramid schemes, or any kind of unsolicited / unauthorized advertising and business promotion.
- Stalking people or gathering personal details of other users and sharing such information with third parties without proper authorization.
- Providing false or misleading information, or doing anything that amounts to fraud, suspicious, illegal or unauthorized activity.
- Sharing content that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, harassing, tortuous, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, vulgar, and pornographic or publishing any kind of objectionable content for any purpose, including but not limited to influencing other users, raising sentiments, harassing, threatening or inflicting hatred against any individual, community, ethnic group, gender or race.
- Sharing any content that violates our copyright and trademarks, or infringes upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of our service providers or other third parties.
- Sharing slanderous or defamatory content with or without any intentions of influencing others, raising emotions, threatening or harassing anybody, or acting in a manner that is libelous, defamatory or amounts to an infringement of someone’s right to privacy or publicity.
- Sharing / circulating content that carries any kind of malicious code or the viruses, or using any known/ unknown technology to gather or modify user data, hack, crawl or gain access to otherwise restricted areas of the website/Service, or do anything that affects the normal functioning of this website/service.
- Offering content that has been banned or inviting discussions on any issues that have been prohibited by local, state, national or international laws.
- Increasing load on our infrastructure or launching a denial of service attack using any known or unknown technology, or engaging in activities that disrupt our service and/or interfere with our network in violation of our policies and procedures. You are not allowed to do anything that undermines the security and functionality of this website.
- Engaging in any activity that tarnishes our reputation or compromises / interferes with others right to use the service.
- Using any kinds of automated tools and techniques to obtain a large number of quotes, comparisons, pricing and related information being offered on this website or engaging in any activity that reveals pricing, rating, underwriting, and related business methodology or systems being used on the website.
- Using automated tools like spiders, robots, aggregation tools or any other known or unknown technology to access, copy or extract the information, source codes, algorithms or any aspects of the Service.
- Gaining unauthorized access to otherwise restricted areas, security features/services or engaging in any activity that amounts to recompiling, reconstructing, reformatting, reproducing, republishing, modifying, transferring or redistributing our user data, security applications, and services or any other content that may be required for creating a derivative work.
We may sponsor blogs, forums and social media on this website or the websites of the Collaborating Partners, and encourage the visitors to share their views, reviews, comments, feedback, suggestions or useful information related to the listed companies or any other aspects of the Service.
When you submit your business profile or other non-confidential information to get your business listed/rated on this website, share any content on the forums/social media, or provide your views, suggestions or feedback to participate in any survey, contest or promotion campaign, TechLeaders.io shall be entitled to a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and worldwide right over your uploaded content or material (User Submissions) being featured, shared, or communicated on/through the Service.
TechLeaders.io reserves a right to modify, distribute, transfer, use, or share user submissions with third parties without any compensation, acknowledgment, or payment to you for sales promotion, product development, and/or creating, modifying or improving the Service. However, your business matrices and client information will be deemed as confidential information and never disclosed/shared with third parties without your consent.
You are allowed to access/download a single copy of listed business profile, presentation, or sub-licensed content for personal and non-commercial use, but this user right should never be interpreted as any kinds of ownership right. Unless duly authorized by TechLeaders.io, you shall never edit, modify, change or otherwise counterfeit any copyrighted material or content that you might have accessed/downloaded while using the Service.
When you share your business profile or any other content, including your views, reviews, comments, feedbacks, suggestions or information related to the Service, it shall be deemed that the consent is authentic and reliable to your knowledge and you own the content or duly authorized to share it.
You should never share anything that portrays unethical solicitation, violates other’s rights or sounds racial, harassing, abusive, threatening or vulgar, or creates fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, or unlawful claims, or contains viruses and malicious codes, or involves sexual activity, pornography, or other unlawful/prohibited activities.
All user-submissions on social media and publicly accessible sections of this website shall be deemed as non-confidential and TechLeaders.io may use or disseminate any such content for marketing/commercial purposes, without any restrictions, conditions, acknowledgment, consent, or compensations. We may disclose any user submission when such disclosure is necessary to:
- Enforce these terms and conditions
- Comply with any legal process, applicable laws or government requests
- Respond to any third party claims or infringements of their rights
- Protect our legal/business rights or rights, property, or personal safety of our users and the general public.
If TechLeaders.io believes, or becomes aware at any point, that posted or shared content has violated this agreement or applicable laws, it may edit, modify, or delete your content from this website in its sole discretion. Please acknowledge that your content may be changed/edited to conform or adapt to technical requirements of networks, devices or the Service.
It shall be your responsibility to ensure that posted, shared, or communicated content adheres to these guidelines. TechLeaders.io will take corrective measures only when it becomes aware of any violations or infringements of third party rights.
We may allow the users to share their positive of negative experiences or feedback on any service being rendered by the listed businesses. The Service is intended to help users understand the service quality or capability of the company to handle their projects while allowing the listed companies to learn from constructive criticism.
We will not act as a mediator to justify or negate any user feedback, but if you feel that any user has left inappropriate reviews, please write to our support executives and we will ensure that all user submissions remain unbiased and transparent. We may remove any user feedback that:
- Includes inappropriate content.
- Causes conflict of interest. You are not allowed to post reviews for your own business or criticize your competitors.
- Creates misrepresentation. You are not allowed to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with the reviewed business/company.
- Based on others experience. You are not allowed to post reviews on the basis of others experience.
- Includes exaggerated viewpoint. All reviews should be factually correct. You are not allowed to present an exaggerated scenario.
- Contains off-topic comments. You are not allowed to launch personal rants or crusades against the reviewed business entity. Public forums on this website are not the right place for sharing your political or social commentary.
- Violates this agreement or applicable laws. You are not allowed to post false or slanderous content, blackmail or threaten to leave negative reviews, or give or receive any kinds of compensation for writing positive reviews.
Termination of this agreement
TechLeaders.io shall be entitled to suspend or terminate your access/account on the website at any time and in its sole discretion. The following conditions shall be deemed as sufficient grounds for such suspension or termination:
- You have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter and spirit of this agreement.
- You have used impersonated LinkedIn account to access the Service or provided false, misleading or inaccurate information during the registration process or use of the Service.
- We suspect that you are engaged in any kinds of abusive or illegal activities, or doing anything that prevents others from using the Service or infringes upon their rights, including their copyrights and intellectual property.
- We suspect that your activities on the website or use of the Service may result in any kind of legal implication for you or other users/subscribers, and/or harm our business interests.
- Such suspension or termination is required by any regulatory body or the courts with the competent authority.
- You have been inactive for a long period or requested a termination of your account.
You may terminate this agreement at any time, but suspension or termination of your account shall never affect your financial obligations under this agreement. If your account is terminated due to any reasons, you shall be liable to pay in full for all your liabilities and obligations in relation to the Service or activates on the website.
We reserve a right to immediately stop your access or deactivate/delete your account without giving any notice and prevent you from accessing the Service any further. No claims, refunds or damages shall be entertained on the grounds that your access/account has been suspended or terminated without giving any kinds of notice regarding such suspension/termination.
You shall indemnify TechLeaders.io and hold its partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, executives, and employees harmless, waiving them from all kinds of losses, claims, and consequences, including but not limited to administrative or legal expenses that may arise from:
- Your access to https://techleaders.io or use of the Service
- Your violation of this agreement or failure to comply with the applicable laws.
- Your violation of third party rights, including their copyrights, trademarks, intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
- Your reliance or use of any rating or ranking system, business listing, content, or service, including the exclusive deals, promotional offers, and related views, reviews, advice, or suggestions being offered on this website.
- Unauthorized access to your account, personal identity or other sensitive information stored on the website.
- Third party liabilities incurred by us due to your submissions or any kind of non-performance on your part.
Disclaimer of warranties
Subject to your rights, TechLeaders.io disclaims all kinds of warranties and representation to the maximum extent permissible under the laws. Nothing on this website, including but not limited to research and rating, comparative information, advice, suggestion, or help tendered by the customer support shall create any kinds of warranty or representation, whether express or implied, regarding the availability, reliability, authenticity, merchantability, or suitability of any company, vendor, product or service unless such warranty or representation has been clearly mentioned in this agreement.
The Service is being offered as it is and as available basis. Nothing on this website shall be deemed as any kind of endorsement or recommendation of listed businesses and their products, services or content. Please acknowledge that we evaluate the rating/ranking of your business according to your submitted data/metrics and the feedback from your clients. Your rating/ranking on this website may depend on several variables and may not produce the results you might be expecting. We don’t provide any kinds of guarantee, whether express or implied, that your business or portfolio will be listed or ranked high according to a specific niche market or other criteria or you will find the most suitable company to handle your project as per your preferences or requirements.
All kinds of research and rating, comparative information, ranking of listed companies, suitability for handling projects, and related views, reviews, advice and suggestions shall be deemed for information purpose only. We don’t claim that the Service, including the exclusive deals and promotional offers being features or made available on this website, will meet your expectations and requirements. The rating of listed companies or vendors shall be deemed as the opinion of TechLeaders.io and should not be construed as the Statement of facts.
Nothing on this website shall create any kinds of warranty or representation that the website will be free from errors, omissions, viruses, infringements, or interruptions, and any such occurrence will be restored immediately or promptly. TechLeaders.io shall not be liable for any kinds of errors or inaccuracies of information or ratings of listed businesses, including but not limited to their business profiles, portfolio images, service descriptions, and comparative information or research data.
TechLeaders.io shall not be liable for any temporary or permanent disruption, suspension or termination of the Service due to technical limitations, force majeure events, or changes in the Service itself. The Service may be temporarily suspended for maintenance, introducing new features/services, or restoration of any service that was stopped or disrupted due to unexpected events or circumstances.
TechLeaders.io shall not be liable for any loss, damage, costs, expenses, claims, compensations or consequences that may result due to incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, infringing, or otherwise objectionable user submissions or any kinds of non-performance by the listed/ranked businesses.
Limitation of Liabilities
Subject to applicable laws, nothing on the website shall create any kinds of implied warranty, conditions, duty or obligations at the common law, and TechLeaders.io shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or special loss or damages, including the loss of credibility, goodwill, data, business, peace of mind or other intangible losses that may arise (1) in relation to any rating or research, content, service, exclusive offer or any other aspect of the Service being made available on the website, or (2) your ability or inability to use the Service, or (3) the cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or (4) unauthorized access to your account and misuse/loss of your sensitive data, or (5) any failure or non-performance of top ranking/referred company or vendor, (6) any other matter related to the Service, irrespective of the fact that such losses were in the contemplation of the parties and at the date of this agreement or the liabilities result from torts, breach of contract or statutory responsibilities or otherwise, and the possibility of such damages was already conveyed to TechLeaders.io.
Some jurisdictions don’t allow any such exclusion of incidental or consequential liabilities. In such jurisdictions, these limitations shall apply to the maximum extent permissible under the applicable laws. However, in any case, our entire liabilities, including the liabilities from non-performance, misrepresentation, tort, breach of contract, negligence of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise, shall never exceed the total amount that you paid during the past six months immediately preceding any such event that make us liable.
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of the Service, discontinuation of the Service shall be your sole remedy.
The parties to this agreement shall consent to resolve all their disputes through mutual negotiations. In case, you enter a business relationship with any third party company being ranked/listed on this website, we shall never be a party to your business relationship with such third parties/entities. We reserve the right to refuse any involvement in your disputes with the listed businesses in our sole discretion, irrespective of the fact that the company was referred as the most suitable/top ranking business to handle your project.
If any claim, action, dispute or controversy arises in matters related to these terms and conditions, use of the Service, or any breach, enforcement, interpretation, or validity of these provisions, the aggrieved party shall notify the other party in writing and both parties shall appoint a designated representative within 5 business days of such notice.
If the parties to this agreement are unable to resolve their disputes within 30 days from the notification by the aggrieved party, the aggrieved party shall be entitled to file arbitration to be conducted before JAMS, or its successor. However, the arbitrator should have no authority to award punitive damages, including the legal expenses.
When the matter is not resolved by these initial dispute resolution mechanisms, the parties may approach the U.S. District Court / Superior Court to settle the matter.
Third party links
This website may include links or ads to third party websites. Such ads and links may be included for referring the most suitable/top listed companies to handle your projects or providing useful information and relevant views, reviews, or suggestion regarding the products and services you might be looking for. However, we don’t claim that third party products, services, and related information or content will be reliable, accurate, authentic, or suitable as per your needs and preferences.
Nothing on this website shall be deemed as our endorsement or recommendation for product, service or related views, reviews, suggestion, ratings, comparative information, or exclusive deals being featured on this website or otherwise made available by the third parties. Please do your own research and review the respective terms and conditions before using any third party service.
TechLeaders.io shall not be liable for any loss, damages, claims or consequences that may arise in relation to your reliance on any third party content, product or service being listed, linked, offered, or made available on this website.
This agreement shall be interpreted according to the applicable laws of the United States. With respect to any disputes or claims not subject to arbitration, as set forth in this agreement, the parties to this agreement shall submit before the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the United States.
If you are located outside the United States, it shall be your responsibility to ensure that the Service is available in your country and by accessing this website or using the Service you are not violating any local, state or federal laws or embargos for being a resident of any terrorist supporting or otherwise restricted country or listed in any governmental list of prohibited parties/entities.
If any provision or part of this agreement is declared void by the courts with competent authority or becomes unenforceable due to any reasons, the impugned clause/section shall be limited/severed from the agreement and the other provisions shall remain unaffected to continue with full legal sanctity. When feasible, the affected/severed sections shall be replaced by new provisions in the true spirit of this agreement.
Your rights and obligations under this agreement will remain non-transferable. You will not be allowed to assign, sub-license, lease, change or otherwise transfer your rights and obligations to third parties, in whole or parts thereof, without obtaining a prior written consent from TechLeaders.io. However, we reserve a right to assign our rights and obligations under this agreement to any third party/entity
If TechLeaders.io is unable to enforce a strict compliance or waives its legal rights or remedies due to specific circumstances, it shall never be deemed as a waiver of its rights to demand strict compliance for any subsequent non-performance or violations of this agreement.
The heading and paragraphs of this agreement shall be used for convenience only, and should not be used for interpreting any provisions or deemed as part of this agreement.
The contracting parties shall remain independent entities and nothing in this agreement shall empower any party to assume / create any obligation or enter a binding agreement on behalf of the other party. Nothing on this website shall create any kind of partnership, joint venture, franchise, agent-principal, or employer-employee relationship between the contracting parties.
A printed version of this agreement and/or of any electronic notice or communication will be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents/records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Changes to this Agreement
TechLeaders.io reserves a discretionary right to edit, modify or replace this agreement at any time and without any prior notice. However, if this agreement is modified, we will take appropriate measures to notify you, but it shall be your responsibility to regularly visit this Page and keep yourself informed about the policy changes that may take place over time.
Once notified, the modified agreement will replace and supersede all previous versions of this agreement unless any previous version or parts of it have been retained. All substantial changes will become effective after 30 days of its notification, but all modifications to comply with the legal requirements will become effective immediately after the notification. Continued access to this website or use of the Service shall be deemed as your consent to accept the modified agreement.